You have two ways to collect your Bacs messages.
- 1. Click the ‘Reporting’
- 2. In the sidebar of the Reporting view, click the right arrow next to ‘Bacs reports’ to expand the section.
- 3. In the sidebar, click the right arrow next to ‘Collect Bacs reports’ or ‘Collect FPS reports’ to expand the section.
- 4. Then, select details of the report or reports you want to collect.
- 5. Click ‘Get report list’.
- 6. If prompted, select the digital certificate to use.
- 7. Enter your PIN code and then click ‘OK’.
Please Note: A list of reports that match your specified criteria appears in the work area.
- 8. Select the reports you want to collect, and then click ‘Get reports (Bacs)’ or ‘Collect (Faster Payments)’
- 9. Click ‘Finish’.
Via the Payment Services Website.
- Open IE
- Browse to https://paymentservices.bacs.co.uk
- If you use a smart card please enter your PIN when prompted/ HSM users please use your Bank provided Contact ID and Password.
- All reports can be accessed on the Reporting tab.